Your's Sincerely

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Dear Concerned,

You wanted me to lead you;
Direct you to my heart.
But are you willing to walk on thorns
or tear yourself apart?

The path to me, as it proceeds
the rain doesn't fall, the clouds then bleeds.
My heart lies miles-miles away
beyond your hopes, dreams and pleads.

Tell me are you willing to walk
the narrow alleys and darkened subways?
the cobwebs laden stairways
to melting roof of voyage train?

The junction that you would be dropped off
stands on a deserted land
and miles and miles of mystic maze
would await you to move forward.

Not with bushes, but with trees
that touches the sky
branched out
leaving not a shred of light.

Howling wolves, ringing ears
Mourning moors and tingling fears.
The stale and burnt taste in air
and haphazardly placed snares.

You would meet some, as you move
faces of the distant past.
Some who got lost midway,
some just figments, few mirage.

You would find some crying soul,
ghosts of hopes, swishing about;
creaking woods of solitude
and fallacies enticing you.

Once you reach the clearing,
you would find a rocky road,
Leading to castle (my heart)
perched upon a volcano.

You would bleed a thousand time,
the stones cutting not you your soul
As the vacuum clogs you in
Strangling you without air.

By any means, if you reached the door
there, the dragon of my nightmare
would flare it's nose, breathe out fire
Chilling you to the core.

But yeah, if and if by any means
If you managed till there
Don't worry you wouldn't have to
Slay the monster, slay my fear.

I would do it on my own
And you would just have to witness it.
Clearly.

Your's sincerely.
©srijaprasita

0 comments: