Between the Satin Sheets

Sunday, December 15, 2013

When you whisper 'make love to me'
when your warm breath caress my skin
when you drown me with your scent
when you touch, trap and enchant
you unleash a demon in me
who welcomes your fiery greed
oh yes, a bliss
Between the satin sheet, lies the heaven I need...

When you shy away with a blush
when you melt on me, turn mush
when you fall back in abandon
when you sigh and turn me on
you ignite a passion in me
who is more than happy to lead
no wonder, a bliss
Between the satin sheet, lies the heaven I need...

Bestow me with your generous smile
be my private nymph for a while
let me love you all the way
be with you, all night all day
you are my miracle indeed
let hell break loose and cause the deed
yes, a wonderful bliss
Between the satin sheet, lies the heaven I need...