first kiss

Saturday, July 13, 2013

I am a step closer to the night
Just few steps and I'll get lost
I am a step farther from the light
Just a few breath is what it costs
These tremors running through my skin
Shows the burden of my trust
This breathlessness, this recklessness
This anticipation ready to burst
A moment of ecstasy, a memory of bliss
I am waiting, I am dreaming my first kiss


These flames lapping, tickling my skin
These sensations akin to burn
This desire so great to embrace the fire
Consciousness in shreds, ripped and torn
This moan, this sigh, this pleasure so high
This abandonment in every turn
This touch, this feel, that makes me reel
I'm no more stiff, distant, forlorn
A moment of ecstasy, a memory of bliss
I'm drowning, I'm living my first kiss


The tantalizing voice of yours
The tenderness that just swept my soul
The sizzling touch of yours
The firework just made me whole
I want some more, I want it all
I just cant wait, I want to fall
In moment of ecstasy, in memory of bliss
I'm hugging, I'm loving my first kiss


Just few steps and I was lost
Just few steps were what it cost

2 comments:

Ektaare said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ektaare said...

First kiss is overrated, it just happens
yeah, second make the sense 😋🙂