Know me?

Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Something I wrote wayyy back . I don't even remember when probably 2010

The undaunted desire in me, the eloquence of my dreams
The monopoly of my own influence that thwarts me
The sweetness within the sour source
And the bitter unmarked core
My UFO thoughts are unmasked drugs
And everything in me seems like a folklore
My voice, my feelings, a monstrous myth
I am an alien in a human sheath.

Covered with evident aspirations, yet a solitary silhouette
With a silken covering that covers a hardened attitude
I am a morning hangover,a migraine in noon
A volatile piece of ice and combustible boon
I am the surfing waves, locked in the depth of lake
Desires under a lock and key, yet often let it overtake
A contingent memory indeed
I am a slave of my own need.

I have yet to unearth my secrets
My eccentricities, I have yet to see
So, you with your ideologies
Are you sure that you know me?

0 comments: