A lover of the nature

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Its midnight
and I am walking down a lonely road
staring at the moon and counting stars
trying to find the pattern in their movements
that coincides with mine.

I might look like a ghost
a lonely soul searching for an answer
but no I am not lost
I am just an explorer
and a lover of the nature
trying to find the hidden treasure
that lies within
an old tattered box
somewhere by the bosom
of the mother Earth
hidden just for the child like me
who would preserve it
rather than trying to find the ways
to exploit it further.

The crispy mornings and the burgundy evenings
call out to me
and I can hear the whisper of breeze
and feel the blessings of sun
the shelter of cloud
and see the invitation of the sky
to fly high.

The kisses of rain that showers on me
makes me dream of eternity
among the lush green lea
and the sighs of proud trees.
I drink the dewdrops from the leaves
play hide and seek with the fog
I dance with the tune of wind
and jog along with the storm.

yeah I know I sound crazy
A romantic fool as it seems
But I dont deny that I am a fool
I am in love with the moon
I am in love and I nurture
this love of mine for my nature.

0 comments: