somewhere along the way

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

I was walking alone
Dejected, devastated
Dwindling down the dirty road
Dragging the miseries along.
Though I had a torch in hand
The darkness seemed to grow some more
With every seconds that passed
Bringing me closer to the inevitable end.
When it god hard to move
When I stumbled down
I tried crawling
Searching for a reason to live.
And somewhere along the way
I found you.

I was trying to draw water
From a dried up well
I was trying to lure a cat
Instead I untied the bell
And like a broken shell
And moving through hell
I got used to it.
Used to the nostalgic hazy memories
Used to broken dreams
Used to the passive passions
And pacifying purgatory.
But when it got hard to move
And I fell down
I tried standing up
Searching for ways to laugh
And somewhere along the way

I found you.

0 comments: