A stranger I know

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Do I call him a child??or a man??
I don't know.
He is a man of his own means
but the child within is still dominant it seems.
Oh yes!!! He is mature enough
he knows the world, he has seen it
moved through it.
But it seems he has yet to learn
survival in the mist of retreat
and struggle that goes on
along the submerged coast.
I don't know much of him
he is still a ghost to me
and what I say is what I see
I can tell you one thing though
he smiles like a sunglow
sugary sweet, a stranger I know...
Do I call him a friend??or a foe??
I don't know
he is neither my enemy nor my friend
A,stranger he is and so shall he remain
he teases you mercilessly through your tears
and grins without a trace of regret
he will let you open up
yet keep himself bound in cage.
Mysterious?? No he seems not
Conversationalist ?? Yes definitely.
Well the real him, I've yet to see
who he is I've yet to know
what I know is what he shows
I can tell you one thing though
he wouldn't let you feel low
and ask you to go with the flow.
Exasperating, a stranger I know

0 comments: