For me you are mine

Tuesday, December 1, 2015


Travelling through the dark
searching for my identity
i get tired and lonely
and you with your sweet smile
light up my world.
Your tiny fingers curled up around my hair
Your tiny palms caressing my face
as if you are trying to relocate me
in your 8 months old memory.
This feeling of contentment that you give me
This meaning of life that you show me
These little moments of joy I have in your presence
make it up for every seconds
of torture that I have to go through.
When you cry and call me out
when you fall down and reach for me
when u smile seeing me
and when you kick me with your tiny feet.
I feel happy to live
I feel happy that I have you
lighting up my life
like that faraway moon lights up the night
and gives me a reason to dream.
I love you from my heart
I love you from my soul
I eagerly waited for you to utter your first word
I eagerly waited for your first crawl
I am waiting for you to walk on your feet
walk with your arms wide towards me
oh angel!! How u shine
I adore you darling
though I didn't carry you for the months of nine
whomever your genes might belong to
gor me you are mine..
Oh Syona!! For me you are mine.

0 comments: