A stranger I know part two: Who are you actually?

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Take down all your defenses, will you?
If not for a day then for few seconds
Tell me who knows you inside out,
give me a name
Why be synonymous to mystery??
Is it compulsion or strategy ???

Queries diverted...topics are changed
the re-engaged theories doesn't make sense
Why is it so hard to tell what you feel
they are your own, no-one will steal.

Stories I heard, few songs too
but none that relates particularly to you.
Yeah I know your smile, your punch lines you tease
But personally you are a passing breeze
unidentifiable...unrecognisable...an enigma of some sort
Are you a Shakespeare, a Nepolean, a Gandhi or some other hotshot.

Who are you actually??
What are your dreams???
Like every other human I know you have lots of them
but your cryptic explqnation of it are elusive just the same.
Like you, your time and the things you do
A projection, a facade that hides voodoo.

As normal as you seem with simple dreams
You are a wave of complex beams
though closer to each other we have been
I dont know what you hide within.
Behind that smiling face.
Beneath that innocent facade.

0 comments: