Stuck

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Illusion of moments, I embraced them creating rift among my own dreams.
I let all the questions drag me down and somewhere during the test I fell asleep.
The point of time got lost somewhere during the period of it.
Days passed, weeks, months and years too and maybe few marks of decade.
On the lonely porch of my old home, I cast my eyes at the horizon.
No lamp is seen burning; no echoes of footsteps can be heard.
Comes and goes all four seasons, no flowers bloomed, no sighs of breeze emerged.
Now, 
The sun is down the horizon, but I am still chasing the idle breeze. 
It’s the time to wake up and run, but I am still sighing in my sleep.
The oldest tree is dead and gone and I am still digging deep.
It’s time to move on, yeah move on but I am still sighing in my sleep.
Dreaming of you.

0 comments: