Love me again

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Take me in your arms
let me be there
as long as you can hold.
My warmth will penetrate
the coldness inside your heart
and melt that ice of hatred.
I would like to slither away
into your heart
bite that venom off it
so that i would help it beat again
with warmth, with love this time.

Those stone walls
that you have raised around you
are too high for me to jump over.
Those daggers of blames
cut down through my senses
and i stumble time and again
with pain
so let me be there once again
in the cacoon of your arms
let me feel your heartbeat
which used to beat for me
let me help you see
that I am the same girl you
loved.

Those pains that I give you
half of them are mine too
I yell, I scream, I blame you
those faults, half of them are mine
too.
So hold my hands once again
palm to palm let it join
and feel
how your nerve tinges at my touch
how your heart beats when I smile
how you feel that stabbing pain
when a single tear escapes my eye.

I have seen you look at me
with stars in your eyes
and dreams of tomorrow.
And this hate that i see now
is just a show...just a show
a pretence
self defence
so dont let me or my curse kill you
darling take me in your arms
just let me heal you.

0 comments: