A dreamer?? Yes I am

Friday, November 6, 2015

The thunderclaps calls me in
Your trembling lips are inviting
The rain sparkles
Like a dew drop
On your luminous skin
And I wish I could be that rain
I won’t even mind falling
From the clouds
To reach you
And melt away.

The cold winter nights, so lonely
And I see you shivering
The fog moves about
Caressing your skin
And I wish I could be that quilt
I wont even mind rolling
With you on the bed
And share my heat.

Wondering is all I can do
Seeing that lovely rosy hue
I know I’m in love with spring
When the flowers bloom
And the treasure of juicy nectar
Calls out to all the bees in hive
I, a lonely drone,
Up all alone
Stare at you
Waiting and waiting……

Oh! Yes I dream, I dream all night
I dream of you, I dream of light
And in my dream yes I do love
Though here right now I can’t speak up
Can’t confess what I feel
Though I wish I could steal
You away from you
And make you mine
And create a tale so divine.

Call me a dreamer, call me a fool
I accept that I’m fool for you
So wherever this foolishness leads
I will follow
I won’t even mind
The thorns scattered
Or being torn and tattered.
I will crawl to you if I must

And die happily in your arms.

0 comments: