Ask Me

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Ask me and I'll strip for you
Pay me and I 'll dance nude.
They call me prostitute
but I call myself a performer
an entertainer 
I exchange pleasure
with those who seek me out,
I feed their hunger.
They might call me obtuse
But I call myself a woman with an attitude.
I can be a party thrower,
I can be a show stopper.
I might not know them as a whole person,
but I know most of their secrets
that they share in the aftermath
of the pleasure I give them.
They call me a whore, a mistress
But I call myself magical
who gives them the taste of immorality
and lock them in a trance of heaven.
They might call me obtuse
But I call myself a woman with an attitude.
I am somebody's first fantasy
I am also somebody's forbidden dreams
I am definitely the first of many young men
who come lolling their tongues
for the first taste of forbidden vintage
I am a teacher
who help them.learn
the ancient language of love.
They might call me a sinner
But I call myself a lover, a giver
bestowing upon them
the means of satiation
They might call me filthy shit
But I am not ashamed of it.
They might call me obtuse
But I call myself a woman with an attitude.
A damn impressive attitude. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

umhum, like that complex mental state, feelings, values and dispositions of yours.