Come take me home

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Momma !! let me rest again
Rest my head on your bosom
Momma let me brush off
All those tears you shed.
I know I have been bad
I could never be the daughter you wanted
I smoked, I drank, I kicked etiquette
I ignored you, I showed my attitude
But momma!! I’m trapped in dark
Inside this enchanted castle of immorality
I see the moon far away
And the windows are locked
Barred to me
I am caged in insanity
And I know you are the only one who can guide me to light.
Momma!! Give me your hand
Reach me out, once again find me..
I am lost….I am lost
I crave your love, I crave your touch…
Momma!! Do you hear me??
Do you hear my plea???
Your child is innocent no more
Your child is now a corrupted soul
Fallen, hurt by ineptitude
Bleeding, crying, calling out your name
Momma!! I know you are disappointed in me
I know I hurt you
But now I promise I will make it up to you
Just let this moment of insanity pass
Help me deal with it
Help me make you love me again…
If only….if only you knew how much I love you…..
I am still the child that you held
Carried nine months in your womb
Albeit rumpled and corrupted
Still you can find the traces of old me…
Momma!! Please momma!!
Let me rest in your bosom
Let me brush off the tears you shed
Let me once again rest my head
Let me hug you again
Hug me like you used to
Love me like you used to
Help me dream again..
Momma!!! Here I feel so numb
Momma!! Please come take me home.

0 comments: