Then came you

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Never thought about karma
Never thought I wouldn’t achieve
Whatever I wish to be.
I broke few things, few hearts
But nothing I couldn’t fix or make
The weather had never been calm,
But nothing that I couldn’t take.
Then came you
As a lightening that strikes the soul
And ignite all the forbidden dreams
As a breeze before the storm
And left me with a tingling skin.
The rope slipped from my hand
And the kite flew away
Soaring high
Up above the sky
Leaving boundaries, weaving dreams
And here I am standing
Watching it fly
Towards you
Without any means to stop it.

I stood as a bystander
Of this course my heart took
And though there were many boundaries
I crossed them, stepped on them
And followed my heart
Which led me to you.
I know I shouldn’t wish
I know I shouldn’t reach out.
There are many things holding me back
Yet madness is where I’m out and about.
Even knowing it I can’t let you go
I am not ready yet
I need to hold you once
I need to rest my head
And feel your heart beat for me.
I need your smile, yeah I need to see
So before I leave, leave you for good
I need a moment to remember you by
So before I leave, leave you for good
Will you give me a final goodbye???

0 comments: