Secret that I can't tell

Sunday, October 11, 2015

I am here in the arms of somebody
Trying to hold onto my old life
Joining back the pieces of old dreams
That seems so fake day by day.
And there you are with somebody else
Starting your life anew
It was meant to be I knew
Yet I couldn’t stay away.
Watching you go saying goodbye is hell
You are my secret that I can’t tell.

I don’t know when it started
You started to mean more to me
On a desperate attempt to hold me back
I turned the locks in and threw the key.
But even the doors of past
Even the reality of future
Turned out to me meek, do fragile
I pushed everything out of my thoughts
And embraced these feelings for a while
This road between right and wrong is hell
You’re my secret that I can’t tell.

Those lullaby songs that you sang to me
Those nightly whispers weren’t meant to be
I paved my own way towards my doom
And you are about to become a groom
I have somebody waiting for me
With somebody else you are meant to be
But these dreams just won’t go away
Even when in them I can’t dwell.
The reality where I live in is hell
You’re my secret that I can’t tell.

So here’s the end of those lovely dreams
So here’s the end of the lovely tale
of those secrets that I can’t tell.

0 comments: