Just a whisper

Saturday, October 10, 2015

Let me peel that shadow off you
Let me hold it for a while
Even shadow of yours has that fragrance
That would help me live for a while…..
Let me live in dreams of your smile
Let me breathe in for a while
Even those dreams has that strength
To keep me steady for a while……

I can’t hold onto you I know
You are the coal in hearth while I am the snow
You are a bright star, the legendary heir
I am just an audience; I stare and stare…..

A mile there it is between us
And so many facts that cannot be reversed
But still I would like to share
Some moments with you here and there
Create memories that would help me live
This moment and coming years…..

Oh Yes! I dream of lovely lights
Oh Yes! I dream of beautiful nights
BUT I know you are THE MOON
Where I can’t reach but just can see
But I know you are the song
That I can’t make but just can feel……

Still I took a deadly dare
Still fell into something I fear
I wanted to embrace the raging storm
But see what I got!!
Just a whisper of breeze

Just a whisper in my ear……

0 comments: