Let the curtains fall

Saturday, October 10, 2015

The golden glow of candle lights
The silvery caress of the moon
The sprinkles of joy within
Seeing your lovely rosy bloom
The blush that stole my breath away
And the desires that you locked away
The tremors running through your spine
Indicates you are just mine….JUST MINE
Tonight just let go, break the rule
Tonight let’s just cross the line
Tonight hold me, don’t shy away
Tonight let me make you mine
Break the propriety, don’t care at all
Blow out candles baby..
Let the curtains fall.

Those mingled breaths and discreet nips
Those sigh of pleasure from trembling lips
Those very traces of innocence
Has made me lose all my sense
I am shattered into million pieces
But still my heart craves your essence
Tonight I died a hundredth time
And got revived with heightened sense
Tonight let go again, break the rule
Tonight let me drown in you
Tonight let there be no line
Baby tonight you are mine, just mine.
Break the propriety, don’t care at all
Blow out candles once again

And baby let the curtains fall.

0 comments: