Yeah sure I'm drunk

Sunday, October 11, 2015

I tried everything
I kissed a whore
Played a lord
I pledged my heart to a fencing sword.
I punched few men
Got punched myself
And cleaned my wound with poisoned port.
I hunted down the alley for fight
I knocked on each and every door.
I changed my lovers every night
And stumbled down, drunk to core.
Yet I couldn’t, couldn’t get you
Out of my system, out of me
Though I claim to be drowned in hate
You are all that I can see.
I am in pain, I crave your touch
Still I claim I don’t feel much.
I am crying out loud, shouting your name
I know I’m nuts, I’m turning insane.
Thought drinking would save me then
To forget you and forget this pain.
I drank and drank ten times of two
Forgot my name yet remembered you.
Yeah sure I’m drunk, I’m drunk to core
With every drop I crave you more.
One glass down, I see you smile
Two bottles and I see you here
Ten goes down, I’m calling your name
With strike of twelve, senses threadbare
Yeah sure I’m drunk, I’m drunk to core

With ten times two I crave you more.

0 comments: