Unsanctioned satiation

Thursday, April 2, 2015


Baby you have so many ways to turn you on
but for me I just have my imagination

Slow rise in tide i had anticipated 
but you turned out to be a full blown storm
all drenched and soaking wet
I just had my willpower to hang on...
You pulled me in, you pushed me out
like a doll purchased on sale
I'm used, abused, by your ruse
still craving with need, condemned to this hell....

You taunt me with your sighs
flaunt your unruly desires
Yet kept me distant
to suffer agonising restraint.....
I'm boxed, I'm tied by your whims
and resigned to have you just in dreams 
clenching fist i can only see
when you taunt and laugh at me
'Oh poor baby just give in....
It’s easy you see
after all orgasm is free...'


Knocked off by your sadist ties
Yet prisoner of my own desire
I starve for the taste of rose
I'm close to losing my sanity
I'm.....s-so.....c-clo-se
Albeit held by a noose
I'm just a man
That you never did understand....

Kicked away yet kept close 
I'm ruled by these baser instinct
Spare me....have mercy...
Please no more...
Baby you have so many ways to turn you on....
But within these bars
for me i just have my imagination....

0 comments: