Satin sheets part 2

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Let me capture the moan of need
beneath the satin sheet
Let me devour you in a devilish greed
beneath the satin sheet 
Take your thoughts
bid your time
But once you are with me
you are only mine
I'm through hell waiting
straining to be free
All you have to say is yes
will take you in a sensual spree.....
To hell with 'what ifs?'
To hell with lead 
you are all I need
beneath the satin sheet.

Let me peel off your petals
Let me take you on a slow ride
Let me wash on this nectar of yours
Let me drown in this honeyed tide
Your innocent nips
Your feathery kiss
is driving me crazy
Your boiling breath
calls me
out on a maze
With a lazy haze
let me strip you tonight.....
Below the twinkling stars
and the moon that shine
let me possess you with a guttural growl
'Mine....just mine'


Come on let's have some treat
beneath the satin sheet
you are all that I need
beneath the satin sheet

0 comments: