Lost battle

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Sometimes i left u lonely 
sometimes u left me alone 
sometimes i fought my way out
sometimes u were just gone
drenched in this downpour 
with the cloak of storm
with heart empty of aspiration
i call out to my knight in shining armour 
but you are distant, you are forlorn
and yet again m all alone

On the battle of submission 
i slew your dreams, claimed victory
in return to your sublimation
i re-wrote my own history
i severed my ties when stakes were high 
of my falling down the stinking ditch
in that process i condemned you to darkness instead
now when i crave sunshine, there’s none
and yet again I'm all alone


i sold your soul and bought a home
you pissed on it and painted black
those specks of white, those i threw aside
you took them on made your paradise
the aquarium is now blown down
and I'm trying to breathe with my dysfunctional gills
and toying with obscure feeling of love
I'm searching for you in abandon
Look at me, I'm all alone

0 comments: