My spiderling

Friday, July 3, 2020

My teeny tiny spiderling
came back to me crawling

"Hey spidy doo, how you doing?"
"Oh no spidy, call me Bing"
"What? How? Who named you?"
"There's a people, doodle Doo
Laying on a comfy bed
and the bedsheet nasty red.
That people did want a fight
But then he did scream in fright"
"You lie Bing, you are wee"
"No doodle, I did claim he"
"How did you? Prey tell?"
"That people sure did yell"
"I still think you are lying"
"No right now people is dying"
"You didn't sting? Did you?"
"People's round tummy peek-a-boo"
"What? Noooo. Not the tummy"
"Yeah doodle. It was yummy"…

Eww was my first thought
But then my spidy is a fraud.
He must have just ran away
and false claim is just his way.
And then my tiny friend
Lays on his back and starts again.

"People was dumb, doodle Doo."
"Oh really? Is it true?"
"Ahh yeah people turned his back
Coz courage, he *crawls* did lack"
"Now Bing, you are not making sense"
"Me does, he was people like you
But he was pretty light too
Wanted to have a creepy fight
But people turned away from my sight
People cracked a joke so lame
Would even put you to shame
So me without wasting time
Stung him, tummy and nose
Crawled up to his fancy dome
To leave people be and return home"

I know very well my spidy
he is a liar of first degree
Yet I cannot help and thus do think
Of the poor man suffering sting
From my naughty spiderling.

© srijaprasita

0 comments: