Withering essence

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The light bares its claws at
me,the wind howls nd the storm
knocks me down
That induces me to stay within
the confinement of my dark
sheath.
Why does the light scare me? I
asked myself
Is it because I would see things
clearly?
Or is it because I have been
confined within the clutches of
this velvety darkness for so long.
I stare at the moon through the
peephole while I hide myself in
the shadows.
Moon is supposed to be
soothing but it still scares me
And they say I would be able to
embrace the sun.
WHAT A JOKE

My soul is decayed and my mind
rotten
I have become a living compost
Earthworms roam around my
nerves and r eating through my
cells.
Even if I try, I cant break free
Come on,how can I
THE LIGHT SCARES ME
If only I was unconscious,if only I
was unaware of the fact that i'm
withering away
So many 'if onlys'....
Wel I would have quite enjoyed
these periodic lapses,i would
have enjoyed breaking down and
fooling around.
But I was dragged down to this
emptiness long before I could
feel the light,see it shine through
my youth...
Now all thats left is my dark
heart and wretched soul.
They say "everything will be fine
just wait"
I dnt need false hope as I know
The only thing I lack is time.
I will just wither away
Today? Tomorrow? I'm not sure
It can be any day

0 comments: