Her name

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Her cherry lips and wide smile
and betraying mask of decorum
Her daintiness a tequila
and the freckles of narcissism
Her creamy skin a framage frais
She's a mannequin who lure and play
I look at her
She throws a smile
I wink at her
and she acts so shy
That blush is just a masquerade
To catch me unaware and devour
But now I'll change rules for her
There's no escape,no turning back
A falcon will now fall a prey

I pulled her in,she came undone
We dabbled together in exhilaration
I turned her on,she abandoned
We lost ourselves to sensation
We manoeuvred the sensous sin
Hell broke loose and dam burst within
I knew I lost
She knew it too
She caged me on
Now what to do?
Her breathing was a lullaby
I fell asleep with a sigh
I woke up with a loneliness
She was gone....she was gone
She turned the tables on my game
I realised with an emptiness
Damn...
I didnt even know her name

0 comments: