till the world ends

Friday, February 15, 2013

Just hold me in ur arms tightly n abate my pain
m tierd of being neglected,tierd of being abhorrent.
Just kiss me my love,make me 4get the world again
coz i want u 2 be my world,my emotion n my sentiment.

Just shower me wid ur love and absorb me 2 urself
m tierd of being lonely,tierd of being hated.
Just pour down all ur trust nd make me trust myself
coz i want it badly 2 trust n be trusted.

Just take me 2 ur heart nd make me feel safe
m tierd of being tortured,tierd of being afraid.
Just hide me in ur eyes nd let me dream wid u
coz i want 2 remove all my dreadful nightmare.

Just burn me wid ur touch,blaze me wid desire
m tierd of being stiff,tierd of being cold.
Just open up 2 me nd let me be ajar
coz i dnt wanna be reserve,i wanna be bold.

Just mingle me 2 urself nd make me complete
m tierd of being half wid incomplete bends.
Just let us be one heart nd one soul
nd live together ecstatically till the world ends.

0 comments: