madness

Friday, February 15, 2013

M playing wid fire I know
Yet I cant help myself from doing so
My bizzare thoughts n erratic heartbeat
justifies how mch m loving it.
These sensations to which I bow
Wil just lead to my downfall I know
Yet my racing pulse and unconsciousness
declares how mch m enjoying it.
The feel of this melting snow
On the heaps of desires that flow
And the burning,piercing pain of anticipation
shows how much m craving it.
The pagan kiss of soothing sorrow
The light caress of dreams of 2maro
And the mingled breaths of the fresh thoughts
clarify how much m holding it.
So much to feel
So much left unsaid
So much held back
Taken for granted
The only thing active was my mind
Bt now m warned m gradudally loosing it.
To this madness,to this ecstasy.
Oh great tranquility,victory to thee.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

totally wOw