Stardust

Monday, August 31, 2020

The calming wave of compassion
by the shore of reminiscent relics
makes me dwell on the reverie
just by the unlocked door.
I hesitate often, move forward and halt
to take two steps back for one
by the patio outside
with serenade of broken thoughts.
The words get submerged
beneath the frozen depth of my heart
and my calls muted to the world.
you are just beyond the door,
ajar to me but everyone.
You are but buried as deep as me
with nascent beats of agony
reactive to every thought.
Just a crack of opening
yet I can feel your beating heart.
The fragile twig of connection
between our parallel worlds
let's add some more seeds of spring
let it grow sapling to tree.
The twig shall then grow stronger.
And by the time both our worlds end
beyond and past the apocalypse,
our love shall live scattered
like the sparkling stardust.
-srijaprasita

0 comments: