Do you know what you are to me?

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Do you know what you are to me??
You are the first of the thoughts that strike my mind early in the morning, you are the first smile of the day.
You are the dream which is not scavenged but solely belongs to me,  you are the one that I dared to dream.
You are the voice that lulls the insomniac like me,  you are the uninterrupted slumber.
You are the bolt from the blue albeit the pleasant one,  you are the unexpected surprise.
You are that erratic heartbeat upon your first glance, an escalated rhythm.
You are the revered wait, longing and the countdown of minutes and hours until the next time.
You are the laughter that bubbles inside, you are my  unfeigned smile.
You are the confirmation of my goodness,  you are my unadulterated desire.
You are my vulnerabilities, the insecurities of my bare soul
Yet,
You are also my strength, my esteem and my self worth.
You are the mirror that devoids me of facades, you are my truest reflection.
You are the sudden yet intense form of my affection.
Yes you! You are not just a person but my existence to me.

1 comments:

Ektaare said...

Nothing had produced more unhappiness then the concept of soul mate 🙂