A Part of You

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Your opaque eyes so mysterious
Hooded with some unshed tears
Conceals from me the pain and woe
of the burn inside.
You smile quite serene sweet
which doesn’t reach your eyes
And the laughter which rings through doors
doesn’t bubble inside.
Maybe I am just speculating
May be I am just trying to solve
the puzzle that you yourself are
or maybe I am just trying
trying to be a part
a part of you
yes you and everything that you are.

I called the breeze to pass by you
and wishper you my name
I called the rain again and again
to drain away your pain
I called the stars , the sun, the moon
to brighten up your lane
But oh moon tat brightens my soul
Why don’t you let the moon soothe you?
Maybe I am not what you want
Maybe I will never be
But let me be just a companion
a friend in need.
Yeah I know I sound insane, my woes bizarre
But let me be a part of you

yes you and everything that you are.

0 comments: