The World is Changing

Saturday, November 16, 2013

The hills are drowning, the plains are raised high and high
the ocean lines swirl on rage, volcanoes now tend to shy
the mutant man leave nothing left
i feel i am losing it all...
my blood is turning into a chocolate
i'm afraid i'm going to fall
it's an end my conscience scream
the world is changing and it's not a dream

Climbing, falling, running, jumping
bleeding, kneading, chilling, healing
on a hook i'm dangling
on the roof i'm swinging
ya, the world is changing
the world is changing

I'm drinking the wine of flood on the banquet of thunderstorm
with the quilt of the cyclone, the molten core is reborn
the earth ballet, salsa and hip-hop
shaking my dream in my sleep
the mist of dust and the snowdrop
the sky turns grey, sad and weep...
it's an end my conscience scream
the world is changing and it's not the dream

crawling, brawling, burning, turning
heaving, leaving, lifting, drifting
on a hook i'm dangling
on the roof i'm swinging
ya, the world is changing
the world is changing

cracking, tracking, breaking, taking
cutting, shutting, grilling, drilling
it's an end my conscience scream
the world is changing and it's not the dream
the world is changing; ya, the world is changing...

1 comments:

Binod Pokhrel said...

Nice one .....i am inspired.its really sounds good